Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 14 January 2022.
- Vodafone Idea is to raise around $750 million to $ 1 billion through overseas convertible bonds to pay the dues, meet loan repayment obligations, and fund CAPEX plans.
- Settl, a Co-Living start-up, has expanded its operations in North India by adding 200 beds across four properties in Gurugram.
- Reliance Industries Ltd. to invest around Rs 5.95 lakh crore in green energy projects in Gujarat to target net-zero carbon emissions by 2035.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank has reported a 13% rise in gross loan portfolio year-on-year basis to Rs 19,642 crore.
- Vedanta Aluminium business has procured around 2 billion units of renewable energy in 2021 at its Aluminium Smelter in Odisha for consumption, thus, becoming the largest industrial consumer of green energy.
- The appointment of Ittira Davis as the MD and CEO of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank for one year period has been approved by the Reserve Bank of India.
Must Read:14 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 14 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- According to NPCI data, Paytm Payments Bank Ltd. is the biggest receiver of UPI with 926.17 million transactions and SBI has emerged as the biggest remitter in December.
- As per reports, Vedanta Group aims to acquire Bharat Petroleum Corp. by spending around $11 billion to $12 billion.
- Adani Group to join hands with Posco, a Korean steelmaker, for the establishment of an integrated steel mill in Gujarat with $5 billion worth of investments.
- As per the resources, Asia’s first cryptocurrency ETF could be launched in India’s GIFT city in the current year by India INX.
Latest business news India today 14 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Recognize, a technology investment platform has raised $1.3 billion for its maiden fund from endowments and investors based in the US.
- Braithwaite and Co., a central PSU, eyes for Rs 2500 crore turnover by 2025 after achieving Mini Ratna Category l Status.
- LEAD, a school edtech platform, has raised $100 million worth of funds in a Series E funding round led by WestBridge Capital and GSV Ventures, and has joined the Unicorn club.
Must Read:14 January in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 14 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.