Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 14 June 2021.
- Abu Dhabi sovereign fund ADQ is said to be in talks to invest around $500 million in Flipkart.
- The government is reported to be planning to bring in a clutch of anchor investors for investing up to Rs.25,000 crores in LIC in its planned mega IPO.
- Irdai is said to be looking for an agency to manage its multi-media grievance redressal centre for addressing public complaints against insurance companies.
- As per a published news report, “Data shared exclusively with ET by industry tracker STR shows around 270 branded hotels have temporarily closed in India due to the second wave of Covid-19 while eight hotels of branded chains have shut down permanently.
- Owned by Vedant Fashions, Manyavar, Ethnic wear brand, is said to have started work on a proposed IPO to raise Rs.2,000-2,500 crores.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions is reported to have planned Rs.135 crores capital expenditure during the current FY to be utilised to improve production at its manufacturing facilities.
Latest business news India today 14 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Sun Pharma is reported to have stated that the firm has no immediate plans to enter into vaccine production as this would require a completely different manufacturing set-up.
- ZEE5 is said to have entered into a content partnership with The Viral Fever to bring some popular youth-focussed content on its platform.
- Reliance Power is said to be planning to raise Rs.1325 crores from its promoters to reduce debt.
- As per the new IT rules, social media giants like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram will need to appoint statutory offices on the global headquarters and not on Indian subsidiary’s rolls.
Latest business news India today 14 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- PFRDA is said to be in talks with the government for an overhaul of National Pension System including launching systematic withdrawal plans, changes to the tax regime, etc.
- Info Edge India is reported to have acquired Zwayam Digital, a recruitment management Saas platform, for Rs.61 crores.
- GST Council waived tax rates on Amphotericin, black fungus drug and reduced rates on various other Covid-related essential items like drugs, ventilators, testing kits and others. However, it will continue with 5% GST rate for Covid vaccines.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 14 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.