Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 14 May 2021.
- India’s automobile dealers have requested RBI and the Finance Ministry to take steps to help auto dealers survive the difficult times due to the Covid-19 pandemic because to which showrooms have been shut across states.
- Ess Kay Fincorp is said to have raised Rs.337 crores from a clutch of investors including its existing investors.
- GoAir has been rebranded GoFirst.
- Tips Music has signed a global licensing deal with YouTube ‘Shorts’ through which allows content creators to use the content from Tips Music catalog for creating videos in ‘Shorts’ format in various languages.
- Embassy Group is said to have joined the third fund of Pi Labs as a limited partner.
- Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines have been reported to have together invested Rs.465 crores in Vistara airline by fresh share issuance.
Latest business news India today 14 May 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The central government has granted a time extension to renewable energy projects scheduled to be commissioned on or after April 1.
- Ola is launching the EV category in London.
- Indu Jain, Chairperson, of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd (Times Group) passed away at the age of 84.
- Facebook is said to be launching a microsite in India, available on its app, to educate and inform people about how to detect misinformation related to covid-19.
Latest business news India today 14 May 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- TVS Motor and Sundaram-Clayton have together donated 500 oxygen concentrators in Tamil Nadu.
- MG Motor India said that to support India’s fight against Covid-19, it has donated 200 beds with Credihealth.
- As per a press release, DCGI has granted approval for Phase II/III clinical trial of COVAXIN in the age group of 2-18 years.
- Cellular Operators’ Association of India is reported to have written to CMs and Health Secretaries of various states, requesting them to prioritize Covid-19 vaccination for on-ground network maintenance workers.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 14 May 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.