Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 14 May 2022.
- Twitter deal worth $44 billion has been put on hold, as tweeted by Tesla chief Elon Musk. He further added that the deal has been stalled due to pending details on spam and fake accounts.
- Since the merger of Vodafone India and Idea Cellular, active users have been added for the first time by Vodafone Idea in March 2022.
- The peak download speed of 5.92 Gbps has been achieved by Vodafone Idea and Ericsson during 5G trials in Pune.
- Swiggy has acquired Times Internet’s Dineout for an undisclosed amount. It has entered into a definitive agreement with Times Internet.
- The apparel brands of Europe have slashed the offtake of garments from Noida and Tirupur by around 25% due to a cut in discretionary expenses after the fallout of the Russian-Ukraine war.
- Maruti Suzuki to invest Rs 11,000 crore for making the first phase of its new manufacturing facility in Sonipat operational.
Latest business news India today 14 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- PAN number or Aadhar has been made compulsory in case of deposits or withdrawals exceeding Rs. 20 lakhs and also at the time of opening of a current or cash credit account.
- As per the reports, Hyundai Motor Group may announce the building of a massive electric vehicle plant near Savannah, Georgia.
- Several withdrawal restrictions have been imposed by RBI on Shankarrao Pujari Nutan Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd due to the worsening financial position of the lenders.
- For the promotion of green affordable housing in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, IIFL Home Finance in association with Asian Development Bank aims for home loans worth Rs 7200 crore by 2025.
- A penalty of Rs 59 lakhs has been imposed on KEB Hana Bank by RBI for non-compliance with norms related to interest rates on deposits.
Must Read:14 May 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 14 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Delhivery’s IPO has been subscribed for 23% on second day of its offering.
- A Petroleum Mining Lease deed has been signed by the government of Assam with Hindustan Oil Exploration Company Ltd Oil India Ltd and IOCL.
- A pact has been signed between Pipeline Infrastructure Ltd and GAIL for the development of a hydrogen-based ecosystem in India.
- IPower and Electric One to collaborate and work together for setting up 500 EV battery check-ups and replacement centres in the current FY.
- Amprius Technologies Inc to go public on merging with a blank-check firm in a deal valued at $939 million.
- A significant order worth Rs 1,000- 2,500 crore has been received by Larsen & Turbo from the government of Rajasthan for the execution of a parallel carrier system to the Rajeev Gandhi Lined Canal.
Must Read:Sambhaji Maharaj Jayanti Quotes In Marathi
Must Read:Sambhaji Maharaj Captions
Must Read:Sambhaji Maharaj Jayanti Wishes in Hindi
Must Read:Best Sambhaji Maharaj Jayanti Status Video Download
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 14 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.