Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 14 October 2021.
- InMobi, a marketing technologies provider, has reportedly entered into a definitive agreement for acquiring Appsumer, a mobile app performance insights platform, for an undisclosed amount.
- Sajjan Jindal, the Chairman and MD of JSW Steel Ltd, has become the first Indian to serve as the Chairman of World Steel Association.
- Coca-Cola India has extended its partnership with Saurav Ganguly as its brand ambassador for the next three years.
- Ayyappan R has been appointed as the CEO of Cleartrip, which was recently acquired by Flipkart.
- Melorra, a jewellery brand, has reportedly raised $24 million in a fresh round of funding led by 9Unicorns, Symphony International Holdings, and others.
- VerSe Innovations, parent of Dailyhunt and Josh app, has reportedly announced the acquisition of the Indian social networking app GolBol to multiply the impact of Josh.
Must Read: Today news headlines 14 October 2021
Latest business news India today 14 October 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Playto Labs, an educational startup, has reportedly raised ₹4 crores in a seed round led by Infection Point Ventures, for customer expansion and increasing its team.
- MobiKwik has become the 32nd Indian unicorn this year after concluding a secondary transaction as its staffers exercised Esop option thereby valuing the firm at $1 billion.
- Deepak Amitabh, the Chairman and MD of India’s largest electricity trader, PTC India Ltd has resigned from his post due to personal reasons.
- Thomas Cook India and its Group firm SOTC Travel Ltd have entered into a three-year agreement with Air Arabia to deliver a range of customizable air-inclusive holidays.
Must Read: 14 October ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 14 October 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- As per sources, the Gujarat government has agreed to buy 1800MW power from Tata Power’s ultra mega power plant at ₹4.50 per unit.
- Hero MotoCorp has signed a pact with Gilera Motors Argentina to reinvigorate and expand operations in the key markets of South America in line with its global business strategy.
- According to the Attractiveness Index released by consultancy firm EY, India has retained its third rank in the Renewable Energy Country. The index ranks the world’s top 40 nations on the attractiveness of their renewable energy investments and deployment opportunities.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 14 October 2021
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 14 October 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.