Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 14 September 2021.
- Retail inflation has reportedly eased to 5.3% in August as compared to 5.9% in July. It may allow the central bank to keep interest rates low amid economic recovery.
- Ola Future factory in Tamil Nadu will be the world’s largest-women only factory, announced the Chairman and Group CEO Bhavish Aggarwal.
- OFI Global China Fund Llc and Invesco Developing Markets Fund holding a combined share of 17.88% in Zee Entertainment Enterprises, have reportedly called a special shareholders’ meeting for removing Punit Goenka as Director.
- Salman Khan is the newly appointed brand ambassador of Shyam Metalics and Energy.
- Amazon India has launched its largest fulfillment centre in Bengaluru, with a storage capacity of more than 2.4 million cubic feet.
- Adani Transmission has crossed Rs 2 trillion market capitalization on BSE, joining the elite club companies.
Must Read: 14 September ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 14 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- India Resurgence Fund, a joint venture between Piramal Enterprises and Bain Capital Credit, has announced to invest $75 million in Thrissur Expressway Ltd, an SPV of KMC Construction Ltd.
- Microsoft and Infosys have entered a multi-year engagement with Ausgrid, the largest electricity distributor on Australia’s east coast. It will accelerate the cloud transformation journey and establish Ausgrid as a leading digital utility.
- Kriti Sanon is the newly appointed brand ambassador of Fossil, an American watches, and accessories firm.
- Awon GameZ, a skill-based gaming platform, has reportedly raised $2 million in seed funding from various family offices.
- As per ICRA Ratings, the NBFC’s asset under management has declined in Q1 of 2021-2022 due to lower disbursements and portfolio rundown.
Latest business news India today 14 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Kotak Mahindra Bank arm has announced to invest Rs 1000 crore into a third-party logistics business, promoted by the TVS family.
- Jet Airways may resume services after two years by the first quarter of 2022.
- Greaves Cotton has launched its first multi-brand EV retail store, AutoEVmart in Bengaluru. It aims to bring EVs related things under one roof and sell multi-brand electric mobility solutions from Ampere Electrics in the market.
- The Gross Merchandise Value run rate of Flipkart Group for the current year is reportedly around $23 billion, indicating a growth of more than 50%.
Must Read: Hindi Diwas 2021 Status videos
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 14 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.