Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 14 September 2022
- Vedanta and Foxconn have signed an agreement to set up a semiconductor project in Gujarat for $20 billion.
- India’s job market outlook looks strong for October-December with 54% of companies expected to hire.
- Kalyani Powertrain has tied up with Harbinger Motors to form a joint venture focused on the development of electric drive train solutions in the market of commercial vehicles.
- The highest bidder for the coal blocks put on sale by the government in Madhya Pradesh is Jaiprakash Power Ventures.
Must Read: 14 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 14 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- The government has handed over the telecom license to Webex India enabling it to provide enterprise-grade national and international telecom connectivity.
- Shabareesh Suresh has been roped in as the General Counsel by IppoPay.
- Tata Consumer Products has entered into the segment of health supplements with a launch of plant-based powder protein, Tata GoFit, for women.
- An open database facility on Switch Delhi Portal has been launched by the Delhi Government for EV charging and battery-swapping stations with an aim to bring all EV players under a single platform.
- Honda to soon start with battery-sharing services for e-rickshaws in India along with a strategy to roll out its electric two-wheelers.
Must Read:14 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 14 September 2022 – business news India today
- JSW Steel to collaborate with SMS group of Germany with an investment of ₹100 billion for cutting down carbon emissions from its plants.
- A pact has been signed between Vedanta Ltd and Foxconn to make an investment of $19.5 billion for setting up a semiconductor project in Gujarat.
- “Siemens Xcelerator” has been introduced in India by Siemens with an aim to accelerate digital transformation and value creation for large enterprises and MSMEs.
- The imports of sunflower oil to India have increased to 89.6% from 71,340 tonnes the previous year to 1.35 lakh tonnes in August 2022.
- After the record domestic launch of “Splatoon 3” by the Japanese gaming company on the Switch console, the shares of Nintendo Co. Ltd jumped by 5%.
- Swiggy Skills Academy has been launched by Swiggy for offering curated learning for delivery executives and their children.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 14 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.