Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 15 April 2021.
- iSeed, a micro-VC fund, is said to have closed $15 million as part of its second fund, iSeed II.
- Miko, a robotics startup, is said to have raised Rs.50 crores as a part of its latest round of funding led by IvyCap Ventures. Existing investors of the firm also participated.
- Credflow, a fintech startup, is said to have raised $2.1 million as part of its seed funding round led by Stellaris Venture Partners, Flourish Ventures, and Omidyar Network India. The startup offers cash flow management solutions for Indian SMEs.
- Nova Benefits, an insurtech startup, is said to have raised $1 million as a part of its seed funding round led by Multiply Ventures, Titan Capital and Better Capital.
- Motilal Oswal Private Wealth Management has announced to have elevated Ashish Shanker as MD from Dy MD.
Latest business news India today 15 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Air India is looking for candidates for CEO positions at its subsidiaries Air India Air Transport Services, Air India Engineering Services, and Alliance Air Aviation, as per a notification from the airline.
- Adani Road Transport has incorporated Badakumari Karki Road as its wholly-owned subsidiary.
- Walt Disney has appointed K. Madhavan as president, the Walt Disney Company India, and Star India, with immediate effect. Madhavan will be taking over from Uday Shankar.
Latest business news India today 15 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Publicis Groupe India announced a restructuring of its media business, bringing together data science, programmatic and media tech along with its two media agencies Zenith and Starcom, under common leadership. Tanmay Mohanty has been appointed as media services CEO.
- Apollo Tyres has announced to have entered into the truck and bus tyre segment in the US and Canada.
- Oberoi Group has announced to have signed an MoU with Energy Efficiency Services. EESL will collaborate with all Oberoi Group Hotels to evaluate opportunities for saving energy and lowering emissions.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 15 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.