Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 15 January 2022.
- Hero MotoCorp is opening up a new flagship outlet in San Salvador and commencing retail sales to expanded its operations in El Salvador.
- As per reports, Reliance Industries Ltd, Hyundai Motor Co., and Mahindra & Mahindra have submitted bids under the $4.2 billion battery scheme of India.
- According to RBI’s data, India’s foreign exchange reserves have declined from USD 633.614 billion to USD 632.736 billion in the week ending on January 07, 2022.
- Sterlite Power has completely transferred its ownership in IndiGrid Investment Managers Ltd (IIML) to Electron IM Pte Ltd.
- Vedanta Ltd plans to invest in the mineral sector of Saudi Arabia as the country aims to collaborate with global companies to become the leading producer of zinc metal.
- Tanishq, a jewellery major, has come up with 22-karat jewellery containing 15-25% hard alloy and re-priced 15-20% lower than the existing inventory, due to a surge in gold prices.
Must Read:15 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 15 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd will be acquiring 51% major shareholding in the brand ‘Masaba’ promoted by Masaba Gupta for around Rs 90 crore.
- According to Scheduled Banks’ Statement of Position in India, bank credit has grown by 9.16% from Rs 107.02 lakh crore to Rs 116.83 lakh crore and deposits by 10.28% from Rs 147.26 lakh crore to Rs 162.41 lakh crore in one year time period.
- REC Ltd has raised a syndicated loan in the international market worth $1175 million from a consortium of seven banks.
Latest business news India today 15 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- As per the auto industry body SIAM, the wholesales of passenger vehicles in India declined by 13% from 2,52,998 units in December 2020 to 2,19,421 units in December 2021.
- Tata Sons and Tata Investment Corporation Ltd to participate in Rs 18,000 crore mega buyback offer by TCS, by selling share worth Rs 12,993.2 crore.
- Hero MotoCorp has invested up to Rs 420 crore in Ather Energy to bring new mobility solutions.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 15 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.