Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 15 June 2021.
- Convosight, a community monetization platform, is said to have raised $9 million as a part of its Series-A funding round led by Qualgro, a Singapore-based VC firm.
- Glance, a short-video and content discovery platform, will reportedly acquire Shop101, a social commerce platform, for around $40-$45 million.
- Azad Engineering, a Hyderabad based precision engineering firm, is said to have raised $20 million from DMI Management.
- Sebi has reportedly imposed a total fine of Rs.15 crores on various Franklin Templeton Mutual fund officials.
- HCL Technologies is said to have appointed Siki Giunta, former Accenture executive, to lead its cloud consulting, offering strategy.
- CARE Ratings and Acuite Ratings have reportedly set up a unit to create a common code of conduct and practices so as to prevent default recurrences like IL&FS and DHFL.
Latest business news India today 15 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- RBI and Sebi will reportedly look into various regulatory issues in PNB Housing Finance in connection with the proposed Rs.4,000 crore investment by Carlyle and others.
- GMRAA, the aviation training arm of GMR Group, and UAE-based Emirates Group Security have reportedly entered into an agreement to jointly offer aviation and security courses in India, Asia, and the Gulf region.
- Apax Partners backed Marina Holdco is said to have sold an 11.41% stake in Zensar Technologies for Rs.760 crores through an open market transaction.
- Pil Italica Lifestyle, a plastic furniture manufacturer is said to be planning to expand its base in the five southern Indian states to increase production by 3,600 MT per annum.
Latest business news India today 15 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- After a complaint by the domestic industry, DGTR has reportedly started a probe to review the need for the continuing imposition of anti-dumping duty on ammonium nitrate imported from Georgia, Russia, and Iran.
- Reliance Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone have reportedly requested Trai not to intervene in fixing prepaid tariff validity spans.
- SBI Cards is said to have raised ₹500 crores by bond issuance.
- PNB scam: Dominica court has adjourned hearing in Mehul Choksi’s illegal entry case till 25 June.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 15 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.