Business news India: Latest India business news headlines today 15 November 2022
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 15 November 2022
- The Mindspace Business Parks REIT has reported its net operating income to be at Rs 417.2 crores for the quarter ending in September.
- A collective fine of Rs 12 lakhs has been imposed by RBI on several cooperative banks and three Sahakari banks for violating bank norms.
Must Read: 15 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 15 November 2022 – business news headlines today
- Rs 3400 crores has been offered by ACRE to Life Insurance Corporation of India for the acquisition of the Insurer’s bond investment in Reliance Capital.
- In the bid of NARCL for consolidated construction, Gujarat-based NBFC Raj Radhe Finance emerged as the highest bidder by offering Rs 130 crores.
- As per IDC, the shipment of smartphones in India declined by 10% to hit a low of 43 million in the quarter from July-September.
Must Read:15 November 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 15 November 2022 – business news India today
- Allied Blenders and Distillers has planned to acquire three whiskey brands in India to embark on an aggressive growth strategy and widen its reach.
- Voltas Ltd has signed a technology license agreement with Vestfrost Solution for the development of unique and differentiated products to be offered across the Indian market.
- Cummins Inc has collaborated with Tata Motors for offering solutions for hydrogen-based power commercial vehicles space.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 15 November 2022
Must Read:Today Current Affairs 15 November
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 15 November 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.