Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 15 September 2021.
- Gaurav Gupta, the co-founder of Zomato, has quit the company after six years to start a new chapter.
- Eupheus Learning, an edtech startup, has reportedly raised $10 million in Series-C funding from private equity firm Lightrock India.
- Vinod Kannan will be the CEO of Vistara Airlines from January 1, 2022.
- India’ smartphone industry might see a 15-20% shortfall in the number of new mobile launches due to a shortage in components and delays in shipments.
- Microsoft Corp has announced a new share buyback program of up to $ 60 billion and has raised the dividend by 11%.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 15 September 2021
Latest business news India today 15 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Saurabh Kumar, Vice -Chairman of Energy Efficiency Services Ltd, has tendered his resignation by citing personal reasons for the same.
- Tata Steel has commissioned a 5-tonne per day carbon capture plant that extracts CO2 directly from the blast furnace gas at Jamshedpur, becoming the first steel company to adopt such technology.
- NPCI has issued new guidelines for banks to redress frauds and perpetrated on customers and merchants where a misuse or an error in biometric data or UIDAI seeding on AePS have to lead to loss of funds.
- CarTrade Tech has launched a CarWale abSure, a one-stop service retail platform for hassle-free buying and selling of pre-owned cars across nine cities.
Must Read: 15 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 15 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- As per a study led by Assocham and Crisil, NPA’s are expected to rise between 8.5 to 9% and might cross ₹10 lakh crores by March 2022 due to slippage in retail, MSME accounts and restructured assets.
- Srichakra Polyplast, a recycling and waste management company, has announced an investment of $10 million in upgrading its facility to manufacture food-grade quality recycled PET pellets.
- Uniphore, an automation platform, has appointed Ritesh Idani as the Chief Revenue Officer.
- The shares of Zee Entertainment has soared by 40% and Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s Rare Enterprises bought 5 million shares of the company at Rs 220.4 per share.
Must Read: 15 September ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 15 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.