Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 16 April 2021.
- SoftBank Vision Fund 2 is reportedly in talks to invest around $450 million in Swiggy. If goes through, this will be the first direct investment of SoftBank Group in the Indian food-tech sector.
- FuelBuddy, an online fuel delivery startup, has raised Rs.12.5 crores in funding from the Jaipuria Family Office and Rishi Kajaria.
- Amazon is said to have introduced a $250 million Smbhav Venture Fund, focusing on digitization of small businesses, agri-tech innovations, and health tech.
- The government-appointed board of IL&FS is reportedly expecting to resolve around 60% of the firm’s outstanding dues of around ₹1 trillion by the end of this fy.
- Citigroup has reportedly said that it will exit its retail banking business in India and 12 other countries, to deploy in places offering better returns and growth.
- CSC has tied up with Tata Power to set up solar-powered microgrids and water pumps in rural areas across India.
Latest business news India today 16 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- BPCL will supply around 1.5 tonnes per day of oxygen to government hospitals in Kerala from its Kochi Refinery.
- Ashok Leyland said that along with Hinduja Leyland Finance it has created a new entity to take care of the freight mobility business.
- Godrej Appliances is said to have announced to invest Rs.100 crores in two of its manufacturing facilities to expand its ac production capacity.
- Facebook is said to have signed a deal to buy renewable energy in India from CleanMax, which will own and operate the projects, while Facebook will buy the power off the grid.
Latest business news India today 16 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Tata Consumer Products announced the elevation of Puneet Das as president for its packaged beverages business in India and South Asia.
- Instagram is said to be launching a small global test where users can choose whether to hide like counts on their own posts or other people’s posts.
- National Internet Exchange of India announced three new initiatives aimed at raising awareness of the IPv6 protocol in India.
- The Board of Bharti Airtel is said to have approved the amalgamation of Nettle Infrastructure Investments, Airtel Digital, and Telesonic Networks with and into the parent company.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 16 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.