Business news India: Latest India business news headlines today 16 November 2022
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 16 November 2022
- Entertainment Network India Ltd has acquired a minority stake in an e-learning music startup Spardha.
- ONGC has reported a 30% fall in profit at a net profit of Rs. 12,825.99 crores for the 2nd quarter due to the government-levied windfall tax.
- The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) will be hosting the World Congress of Accountants (WCOA) from 18th to 21st November in Mumbai.
- Sai Silks (Kalamandir) Limited has received Sebi’s nod to raise Rs. 1,200 crores through an IPO.
Must Read: 16 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 16 November 2022 – business news headlines today
- Dun & Bradstreet India has launched a set of solutions called D&B ESG Intelligence to help organizations by conducting self-assessments.
- Navi Group has partnered with Piramal Finance to offer Digital Personal loans to customers across India.
- The trade deficit of India increased to $26.91 billion in the month of October with exports shrinking by 16.65% and an increase in imports by 5.7%.
- After the approval from RBI, nine special Vostro accounts have been opened with Indian banks to facilitate overseas trade in rupees.
Must Read:16 November 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 16 November 2022 – business news India today
- Another reckoning has been faced Paytm after a sell-off of $10 billion via an initial public offering.
- According to the CBDT Chief, the direct tax collection for the current FY is to increase the target of Rs 14.20 lakh crores by 30%.
- Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Padnekar have been roped in by Catch Salts & Spices for its new campaign positioning ‘Kyuki Khana Sirf Khana ni Hota’.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 16 November 2022
Must Read:Today Current Affairs 16 November
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 16 November 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.