Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 16 October 2021.
- We Founder Circle, a startup led by founders, has announced ‘EvolveX’ a We Founder Circle Accelerator Programme, to provide guidance and seed funding to early-stage growth-driven companies.
- Pankaj Kumar Panja’s appointment as non-executive chairman of Karnataka Bank has been approved by RBI.
- Larsen & Turbo has launched L&T EduTech a new-industry led and practical oriented hybrid online learning platform to create industry-ready talent.
- Tala, a Fintech platform, has reportedly raised $145 million as part of Series- E round of funding led by Upstart. Stellar Development Foundation also participated.
- Air India’s accumulated losses reportedly rose to Rs.77,953 crores in FY 20-21 from Rs.70,820 crores in FY19-20.
- Toyota Motors Corp has announced a cut in planned global output by 15% for the month of November due to shortages of chips but would revamp in December by sticking to its full-year production targets.
Must Read: today news headlines 16 October 2021
Latest business news India today 16 October 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Urban Company has announced changes in the payment policy for service partners by reducing the highest commission it charges from beauty service professionals to 25% from 30% along with increasing prices of high-demand services.
- RBI has approved the re-appointment of Amitabh Chaudhary as the Managing Director of Axis Bank for three years period.
- According to the RBI data, the forex reserves of India has increased by $2.039 billion to $ 639.516 billion from $637.477 billion in the week that ended on October 08, 2021.
- Ahmednagar-based Malpani Group has reportedly submitted a bid of around Rs.500 crores to acquire Imagicaaworld that owes its lenders around Rs.1020 crores.
Must Read: 16 October ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 16 October 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Reliance has reportedly picked up a stake of 40% in MM Styles owned by Manish Malhotra, an Indian couture brand. It is aimed to bolster the portfolio of Reliance’s homegrown designer labels.
- The sale of homes in Mumbai is a big hit with the registration of over 400 apartments in a day through the Navrati period despite an end to stamp duty rebates that were applicable earlier.
- On the occasion of Dussehra, PM Narendra Modi has launched seven state-run defence PSUs carved out of over 200 years old Ordnance Factory Board.
- DGCA has reportedly suspended SpiceJet’s licence for the transportation of ‘dangerous goods’ for 30 days due to alleged violations.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 16 October 2021
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 16 October 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.