Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 16 September 2021.
- Vahan, a job and livelihood platform, has reportedly raised $ 8 million as a part of Series-A funding led by Valley investor Khosla Ventures to increase recruitment business and facilitate new products for the growing customer base.
- Tata Consumer Products is planning to join hands with the Indian Institute of Millets Research to unveil the full potential of millets and as a sustainable alternative to traditional gains.
- The GOI has approved ₹25,938 crores for a production-linked incentive scheme for automobile and auto ancillary sectors to promote domestic manufacturing of green vehicles and make India a part of the global supply chain.
- India and Singapore have announced to link UPI and Paynow to allow users to make money transfers on a reciprocal basis. As per RBI, the project will be operational from July 2022.
- The Textile Park of Indian Oil Corporation at Bhadrak in Odisha will be functional from 2014, announced by director HR Ranjan Kumar at IOC.
- Uber has recently launched its corporate shuttle services for its employees to and from work. The services will be available in Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Must Read: 16 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 16 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- As per the SBI report, the household debt as a percentage of GDP may have declined to 34% in the first quarter of 2021-22 compared to a spike in 2020-21 to 37.3%.
- Easiloan, an AI-enabled fintech firm for home loans, has raised ₹ 8 crores from Tomorrow Capital for building their digital products, customer acquisition channels and activating new markets.
- Subhashis Basu is the newly appointed CEO of Anik Diary, owned by Lactalis Group.
- RBL Bank has restarted the issuances of the credit card on Visa’s network that was banned by RBI earlier.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 16 September 2021
Latest business news India today 16 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- JSW Steel Vijaynagar Works, the first smart factory of JSW Steel, to go operational in FY2023 by deploying enhanced AI, machine learning and robotics.
- GOI has decided to sell a 10% stake in Hindustan Copper Ltd via offer for sale options in the stock exchange to fetch out money for the exchequer.
- Apna, a digital hiring startup, has entered into the list of Indian unicorns by raising $100 Million in a Series C round of funding led by Tiger Global Management at a valuation of $1.1 billion.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 16 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.