Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 17 April 2021.
- Sanjiv Saraf and his family are reportedly planning to sell their promoter holding in polyester film-making firm Polyplex Corp. for around Rs.1,500 crores.
- Madison Media has promoted Vishal Chinchankar as CEO of Madison Digital and Madison Media Ultra. He was serving as Chief Digital Officer.
- 9Unicorns announced the third close of its first accelerator fund at $40 million taking its total fund size to $70M. The fund is planning to back seed-stage startups.
- IndiGo has announced not to charge any fees to change time or date on domestic tickets booked between April 17 and April 30 for any travel period. Cancellation fee, however, will be chargeable.
- Maruti Suzuki India has decided to increase the price of its vehicles by an average of around 1.6% for all models due to a substantial increase in commodities prices.
Latest business news India today 17 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Department of Biotechnology announced financial support to four firms including Bharat Biotech and Haffkine Biopharmaceutical to ramp up production of Covid-19 vaccine Covaxin.
- BHEL has identified 300 products for exclusive procurement annually from MSMEs worth around Rs.3,000 crores.
- Online Rummy Federation said that the government should consider setting up a licensing body to keep a check on non-accredited operators.
- Qualcomm Ventures has made an equity investment in audio accessory manufacturer boAT. Although the exact amount has not been disclosed by the company the amount is reported to be around Rs.50 crores.
Latest business news India today 17 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Amazon has launched Amazon Digital Suite, a set of software solutions aimed at enabling India’s SMBs to digitize their operations and bring their businesses online.
- McDonald‘s India (West and South) is said to have appointed Rashmika Mandanna as its brand ambassador.
- GMR Group announced the launch of GMR AeroCity Hyderabad as part of its vision to provide world-class infrastructure in India.
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Center is said to have received a notice from SEBI in the matter related to the alleged diversion of funds from the company by its erstwhile promoters.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech has appointed Anil Rander as its chief financial officer. Rander was previously with Tech Mahindra.
- Google has added Timelapse feature on Google Earth. While Timelapse existed separately for years but it has now been integrated directly into Google Earth now. Timelapse allows users to turn back time and track important changes around the world.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 17 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.