Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 17 August 2022
- Amul and Mother Dairy hike prices of milk by Rs. 2 per litre from 17th August.
- The court of Paris has been approached by Kalpataru Power Transmission for seeking an arbitration award of around ₹ 280 crores against Rwanda Energy Group.
- The Ministry of Consumer Affairs to meet smartphone companies and industrial organizations for exploring the options of common charging ports for all electronic devices.
Must Read: 17 August in Indian history
Latest business news India today 17 August 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in Goodfellows, a startup that offers companionship to senior citizens as a service.
- The Indian Overseas Bank has launched a special debit card that can be used for national and international payments.
- Ingka Centres to make an investment of Rs 7500 crores for the development of two shopping malls in Delhi.
- A non-banking finance company, Indel Money, a specialist in gold loans has forayed into the segment of personal loans and will soon be extended to a broader customer group.
- The demand for diesel in India continues to fall for two consecutive months as monsoon chipped away consumption in key sectors of the economy.
- The provisional approval has been granted by Sri Lanka to Adani Green Energy for investing $5500 million in two wind projects in Mannar and Pooneryn.
Must Read:17 August 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 17 August 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Adani Logistics will acquire ICD Tumb (Vapi) from Navkar Corporation for Rs. 835 crores.
- The 56MW Kawas Solar Project in Gujarat has become fully operational after the commissioning of its last part of 21 MW by NTPC.
- IKEA has announced the setting up of its first Ingka center in India by 2025 in Gurugram.
- The Investigation Wing of the IT department has seized Rs 57 crores from the ex-fund manager of Axis Mutual Fund.
- Kinetic Engineering Ltd to set up its subsidiary company with a stake of 51% and with the sole focus on the electric vehicles business.
- Cummins has tied up with Pi Green for marketing of Retrofit Emissions Control Device developed and patented as Carbon Cutter (by the latter) to India.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 17 August 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.