Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 17 December 2021.
- BEML has reportedly signed an MoU with RITES for exploring and jointly bidding for opportunities in Metro systems and export of rolling stock fields.
- A special Rehabilitation & Resettlement compensation package has been declared by JSW for the people to be affected by its upcoming plan to set up a Rs 55,000 crore steel plant in Jagatsinghpur district of Odisha.
- Single-brand retailers have reportedly requested DIPP to decriminalize the provisions of the Legal Metrology Act. The Act has several mandatory declarations that manufacturers and retailers must ensure on every packed packet including the name and address of the manufacturer, packer, importer, retail sale price, quantity and month and date of manufacturing.
- The biscuit brand Good Day has been revamped by Britannia Industries and three more variants will be added to the premium segment under the name Good Day Harmony.
- Tata Motors has reported that the sales of its bus brand Starbus has crossed the milestone of more than one lakh units and has proved to be the most versatile bus offering luxury and reliable travel.
- CarTrade Tech Ltd to reportedly invest $100 million in business to acquire companies in the automotive space to enter a new market and bring in new products and technologies for its customers.
Latest business news India today 17 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- A loan worth $500 million has reportedly been raised by Ola from international institutional investors with a plan to raise around $1 billion through IPO.
- A poultry major Suguna Foods has announced the launch of Delfrez, first click and mortar brand, in both online and offline retail format.
- Cairn Oil & Gas has inked a Gas Sales Agreement with Assam Gas Co. Ltd. , wherein, the latter assured to buy 1 lakh SCMD gas from the former.
- EaseMy Trip has reportedly acquired a platform for intercity mobility, YoloBus, for an undisclosed amount to expand its non-air business.
Must Read:17 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 17 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- PropReturns, a real estate investment platform has raised $1.2 million funding from investors namely Y Combinator, GoodWater Capital and Soma Capital.
- Suresh Menon has been appointed as the Content and Creative Head for MX Studios by MX Player.
- Adda247 is reported to have bought StudyIQ Education , a UPSC focused platform, for Rs 150 crore.
- ShareChat has reportedly raised $266 million funding in Series G round led by Alkeon Capital along with the participation from Temasek Holdings, Moore Strategic Ventures, India Quotient and Harbourvest.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 17 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.