Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 17 June 2021.
- BrowserStack, a software-testing platform, is said to have raised $200 million as part of its Series B round of funding led by BOND, a Silicon-Valley based VC firm, at a valuation of $4 billion.
- FamPay, a fintech startup, is said to have raised $38 million as part of its Series A round of funding led by Elevation Capital.
- Sterlite Power is said to have secured funding worth Rs.580 crores from REC Ltd for its Udupi Kasargode Transmission Project.
- Microsoft Corp has named CEO Satya Nadella as its new Chairman. He will be taking over from John Thompson who took over from Bill Gates in 2014.
- Ikea is opening online deliveries in Bengaluru.
- Flipkart has reportedly added a new Fulfilment Centre in West Bengal spread over 2.2 Lakh sq.ft.
Latest business news India today 17 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Reportedly as per Trai latest data, Reliance Jio continues to maintain leadership in 4G with a 20.7 MB/second average download speed in May. Vodafone Idea topped the chart in upload speed with 6.7 Mbps.
- Deutsch Bank has reportedly appointed Muffazal Arsiwalla as head of its M&A business in India.
- Google is reportedly planning to roll out a new Search Console Insights tool which will provide creators an overview of how their content is performing.
- Punjab & Sind Bank is reported to have declared Lanco Infratech Ltd as a fraud account with outstanding dues of Rs.215.17 crores.
Latest business news India today 17 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- PNB Scam: CBI has reportedly filed a charge sheet against Sunil Verma, former international head of Gitanjali Group of Companies, and others in connection with the alleged fraud of over Rs.7,080 crores.
- OnePlus has reportedly announced to further integrate with its sister smartphone brand OPPO.
- Trai is reported to have launched a TV Channel Selector web portal for consumers who could not access its mobile phone app.
- Anchor investor Bay Tree India Holdings I LLC has reportedly sold over a 2% stake in Yes Bank through open market transactions.
- Whirlpool of India reported a 40.8% jump in its net profit for January-March 2021 quarter.
- Jubilant FoodWorks operating Domino’s Pizza and Dunkin’ Donuts, reported over three-fold jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs 105.30 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2021:BS
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 17 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.