Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 17 June 2022
- Sensex closed at 51495.79 points and NIFTY at 15360.60 points.
- Rs 17.70 crores worth of assets of a company has been attached under anti-money laundering law for probing into a bank fraud of Rs 804 crores.
- As per TRAI data, 16.8 lakhs subscribers have been added by Reliance Jio in April 2022 and 8.1 lakh users by Bharti Airtel.
- Akasa Air to receive its first Boeing 737 Max in Delhi from Seattle next week. Akasa Air is expected to start its flight in the coming months.
- The 0.75% incentive provided by PNB on the purchase of fuel via digital mode has been discontinued as the OMCs have withdrawn it.
- The business restrictions imposed by RBI on MasterCard have been lifted after achieving “satisfactory compliance”.
Must Read: 17 June in Indian history
Latest business news India today 17 June 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Retail businesses across India recorded a growth of 24% against pre-pandemic retail growth in May 2019.
- RBI has approved the merger of Shriram City Union Finance and Shriram Capital Ltd with Shriram Transport Finance Company for creating the largest retail finance NBFC in India.
- Oil India Limited has signed an agreement with homiHydrogren Pvt Ltd for working together in the green hydrogen value chain.
- Meerut Budaun Expressway, SPV, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd has bagged financial closure of the Rs 6538 crores project in UP.
Must Read:17 June 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 17 June 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Jio-bp to provide battery swapping policy to Zomato’s EVs.
- Mohalla Tech raised $225 million worth of funds from Google, the Times Group along with other investors.
- A biotech firm, MicroGo, has raised Rs 6 crores in pre-Series A round of funding via angel investors in Kolkata for strengthening sales and marketing.
- The funds parked in Swiss Bank by Indians have jumped to 3.83 billion Swiss Francs, the highest in 14 years, in 2021.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 17 June 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.