Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 17 May 2022.
- As per the Cybermedia Research Report, a year-on-year growth of 68% has been seen in the Indian tablet market in the quarter ending on March 31, 2022 with Lenovo on top of the chart.
- SJVN Ltd to develop “Arun-4”, a hydro-power project worth Rs 4,900 crore in Nepal of 490 MW.
- Honasa Consumer Private limited to acquire a majority of stake in Dr Sheth’s, a skincare brand, at Rs 28 crore valuation.
- Bharat Electronics Limited to begin the manufacturing of Li-ion battery packs for US-based Triton under an MoU signed with the state government of Gujarat.
Must Read: 17 May in Indian history
Latest business news India today 17 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- A pact has been inked between Omnipresent Robot Technologies, Gautam Buddha University and the Skill Council of India for the setting up of a drone excellence centre in Uttar Pradesh.
- Harley Davidson has re-emerged as the leader in the high-end motorcycle segment across India after its partnership with Hero MotoCorp.
- A vegan health-wellness brand, Fitspire, aims to enter the non-metro towns due to the increased demand of plant-based and vegan health supplements in India.
- As per the reports, the Adani Group aims to buy the cement business, Holcim, in India for around $10.5 billion to become the second largest manufacturer of cement in India.
Latest business news India today 17 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Patents have been granted by GOI to Insecticides (India) Ltd for Novel Miticidal Benzyalamide and Novel Dithiolanr compound for 20 years term.
- Whiteland Corporation, a real estate development company, to invest Rs 3500 crore for consolidation of its land bank covering 80-100 acres and for the land acquired in Gurgaon for business expansion.
- An MoU has been signed between IIT Guwahati and Mehta Family Foundation for the establishment of “Jyoti and Bhupat Mehta School of Health Sciences and Technology”.
- AMG Media Networks to buy a stake of 49% in Raghav Bahl’s digital news platform, Quintillion Business Media, for an undisclosed amount.
Must Read:17 May 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 17 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.