Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 17 November 2021.
- GuardianLink .io, a non-fungible token ecosystem technology platform, has reportedly raised $12 million in a Series A funding round led by Kalaari Capital and a group of private investors.
- Mensa Brands has joined the Unicorn club after it raised $135 million in a Series B round of funding in just 6 months after commencing its operations.
- Ola financial services is said to have appointed PV Harinarayan as the Vice President of Lending.
- Carlyle, a global investment firm, has collaborated with Viyash Life Sciences Pvt Ltd for establishing an integrated generics platform in India.
- Premji Invest, an investment arm of Azim Premji’s endowment, has become the marquee investor of Tanla Platforms Ltd., India’s largest CPaaS provider.
Must Read:17 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 17 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- BOB Financial has partnered with NPCI to launch the credit cards of Bank of Baroda on the Rupay platform.
- Toplyne, a software as a service provider, has reportedly raised $2.5 million in a fresh round of funding from Sequoia Capital India, Together Fund and many other angel investors.
- Mementos, a luxury brand under ITC Hotels, has signed a new property in Jaipur for strengthening its presence.
Must Read:17 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 17 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Wonderchef, a kitchen product brand, has raised funds worth Rs 150 crores led by Sixth Sense Ventures along with participation from Godrej Family Office, Malpani Group, and other HNIs.
- Myntra has unveiled a new luxury section on its platform with 65 premium brands, including Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker, Hugo, Fred Perry, and Hackett London.
- Adity Birla Sun Life Insurance has launched ABSLI Assured Savings Plan, a new age savings solution.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 17 November
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 17 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.