Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 17 September 2022
- As per reports, the Patanjali Group is aiming to list four of its companies on the Indian Stock Exchange in the upcoming years.
- The SBI Global Factors Ltd has been the 100% subsidiary of the State Bank of India as it has paid Rs 67.84 crores for the acquisition of a 13.42% stake along with other shareholders.
- Samsung India aims for a yearly growth of 45% in sales under the segment of electronic products in the upcoming festive season due to the revival of sales and demand for premium products.
- The Claridges Hotel Group is set to make an investment of around Rs 80 crores to Rs 90 crores to revamp its flagship property in upcoming years.
Buy Online Books in India – Buy Deepshikha Books Online at Best Prices In India
Must Read: 17 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 17 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- As per the sources, Warburg Pincus LLC is in talks to make an investment of around $150 million in Vistaar Finance to make a boom in the lending market.
- The product manufacturing license of Johnson & Johnson’s baby powder has been canceled by Maharashtra after the samples collected were substandard.
- The windfall profit tax levied by the government on locally produced crude oil, the export of diesel, and aviation turbine fuel has been reduced to Rs 10,500 per tonne.
- Hero Motocorp to launch its first electric vehicle on October 07 to bring in a new era of mobility.
- Vinod Agarwal has been appointed as the Managing Director of Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles by the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers.
Must Read:17 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 17 September 2022 – business news India toda
- JSW Ports has repaid the debt of Rs 862 crores to a consortium of bankers and now aims to raise Rs 3,000 crores in FY24 via IPO.
- The name of GMR Infrastructure has been changed to GMR Airports Infrastructure Ltd after the de-merger of its non-airport business.
- According to the RBI data, the investments of India Inc. in their overseas ventures have gone down by 59% to $1.03 billion from $2.5 billion on an annual basis.
- Funds worth Rs 46.67 crores have been frozen by the Enforcement Directorate which were kept in various Chinese-controlled loan apps and investment tokens.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 17 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.