Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 18 June 2021.
- Juicy Chemistry, a personal care brand, is said to have raised an undisclosed amount from Spring Marketing Capital. It had raised $6.3 million in a Series-A round of funding in March 2021.
- Sense, an AI-based talent platform, is said to have raised $16 million as part of its Series C round of funding led by Avataar Ventures.
- Facebook will reportedly start podcast streaming support on its platform from June 22 onwards.
- Max Ventures Investment Holdings, a promoter of Max Financial Services is reported to have sold shares worth Rs.783 crores in an open market transaction.
- Jet Airways shareholders have reportedly refused to approve financial results for fy 2019-20 and 2018-19.
- Flipkart and Amazon India have reportedly filed separate petitions to a division bench challenging Karnataka high court’s decision to allow CCI to continue its investigation against them.
Latest business news India today 18 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Infosys Finacle is said to have launched its digital banking SaaS to help Indian urban cooperative banks modernize their business as also the operations.
- CII has reportedly called for Rs.3 lakh crore government stimulus to boost the demand and support the economy.
- As per a KPMG report, the Indian online gaming segment is expected to more than double at Rs.29,000 crore with the number of gamers rising to 65.7 crores by the FY 2025.
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission is said to have registered a turnover of over Rs.95,000 crores in the previous FY, its highest ever.
Latest business news India today 18 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- CCI approved the acquisition in Magma HDI General Insurance Company by India Advantage Fund S4 I & Dynamic India Fund S4 US I & NHPEA Trisul Holding B.V.
- Apis Partners LLP of UK, Lok Capital, and IIFL Asset Management have together reportedly invested $45 million in RenewBuy.
- To get more Indian creators on its platform, Clubhouse, a social audio app, has expanded its Clubhouse Creator First accelerator program to cover India. The program is aimed to support creators with platform, tools and resources for creating new content.
- Google has committed to providing an additional $15.5 million in covid-relief work in India.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 18 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.