Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 18 June 2022
- One97 Communications’ MD Vijay Shekhar Sharma has purchased 1.7 lakh shares worth Rs. 11 crores of the company.
- A rise of 24% has been reported on a year-on-year basis by Non-Life Insurance Companies in the collective gross domestic premium from Rs 12,423.98 crores in May 2021 to Rs 15,404.45 crore.
- Jiji Mammen has been appointed as the Executive Director and Chief Executive of Sa-Dhan, the oldest industry body for micro-finance lenders.
- PTC India Financial Services has tied up with Global Green Growth Institute for setting up a renewable energy-focused infrastructure debt fund.
- Sony and Honda Motor have agreed to set up a joint venture for selling electric cars in 2025.
Must Read: 18 June in Indian history
Latest business news India today 18 June 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Reliance Industries is considering to buy our cosmetics brand Revlon in the US after the company has filed for bankruptcy.
- An investment of Rs 200 crore is to be made by DLF for the expansion of the mall at Vasant Kunj in Delhi.
- A leading tractor maker from Europe, Case New Holland, is aiming to get into the mainstream market in India and compete with local players Escorts, TAFE and Mahindra & Mahindra.
- Moody’s has upgraded the credit rating of ICICI Bank and Axis Bank on the basis of standalone financial performance basis in the market parlance.
Must Read:18 June 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 18 June 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- ShareChat has raised $255 million at a valuation of $5 billion.
- Maruti Suzuki has invested Rs. 2 crores in an AI start up SSPL.
- The RBI has released the “Payments Vision 2025” document which plans to seek a three-fold jump in digital payments, an increase in the usage of debit cards, and less circulation of cash.
- PTC India has signed a pact with Greenstar Hydrogen India Pvt Ltd for the development of green hydrogen solutions for the beneficiaries in the Indian power market.
- The Net direct receipts have increased by 45% between April-mid June to around Rs 3.39 lakh crores along with 33% in the advance tax collections to Rs 1.01 lakh crores
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 18 June 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.