Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 18 November 2021.
- Mahindra Finance has launched lease based vehicle subscription business for the urban centres, with a scope of business worth Rs 10000 crore in the next three years.
- A penalty of Rs 10.5 lakhs has reportedly been imposed by RBI on Shri Kanyaka Nagari Sahakari Bank, Chandrapur for contravention of norms and for providing fresh loans to the real estate sector.
- According to RBI’s Scheduled Banks’ Statement of Position of India, bank loans stood at Rs 104.19 lakh crore and deposits at Rs 144.03 lakh crore as of November 06, 2021.
- Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions India has reportedly been awarded an EPC contract worth Rs 1150 crores from Numaligarh Refinery.
- Avail Finance offering loans to blue-collar workers, has reportedly acquired a neobank of the same segment, YeLo, and is seeking permission to purchase Art Climate Finance.
Latest business news India today 18 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- K&L Wellness, a health-tech company, has raised Rs 30 crore in a seed funding round from angel investors that includes-Vimal Kedia and Surendra Kedia of Manjushree Ventures and Narendra Firodia of Sohamm Group.
- GoKwik, an e-commerce enablement company, has reportedly raised Rs 112 crore in Series A funding round led by Sequoia Capital India along with participation from RTP Global and Matrix Partners India.
- As per reports, Grofers has planned to open 150 more stores, summing to 350 stores, by December for quick delivery of products in 10 minutes to the consumers.
Must Read:18 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 18 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Indian spirits maker, Radico Khaitan, has planned to expand its premium portfolio with new brands in white and brown spirits categories.
- Trifecta Capital has reportedly raised about $100 million as first close of its Trifecta Venture Debt Fund-lll.
- Vishal Kaul has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Vini Cosmetics.
- Ethnic wear brand, W, has forayed into beauty and cosmetics market under the name “W Beauty”.
Must Read:18 November in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 18 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.