Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 18 September 2021.
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman has announced to charge 5% GST on the restaurant services supplied by online food delivery operators such as Swiggy and Zomato at the point of delivery.
- Nodwin Gaming, a homegrown e-sports firm, has acquired gaming and adjacent IP business from OML Entertainment for Rs.73 crores.
- GoPaisa, a coupon and cashback website, has announced to have achieved a gross merchandise value of Rs.150 crores in FY 2019-20. It now aims to reach a GMV of Rs.200 crores in FY 2022.
- Biocon Biologics Ltd has announced its strategic alliance with Serum Institute Life Sciences to strengthen the position of India as a global vaccine and biologics manufacturing hub.
- Livspace, a home interior, and renovation platform, has announced retail expansion across India and APAC and will be investing around $50 million for growth overseas.
- Niti Aayoga and Byju’s have partnered to provide free access to technology-driven learning programs to children in India’s 112 aspirational districts.
Must Read: Today news headlines 18 September 2021
Latest business news India today 18 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Ola Electric, an e-vehicle arm of Ola cabs, have earned over ₹ 1100 crore from sales of its electric scooters- Ola S1 and S1 Pro in two days from its launch, said Bhavish Agarwal in his blog.
- Zomato has signed a partnership with InCred for extending loans with zero processing fees to cash-strapped restaurants associated with food delivery platforms. The scheme will be effective for loans availed from September 1, 2021, to October 31, 2021.
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd shares have reached the ₹ 1 trillion market capitalization mark, the company’s stock rising over 60% year-to-date. It is the fifth Indian IT firm and second L& T Group firm to achieve this milestone.
Must Read: 18 September ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 18 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The combined market capitalization of Bajaj Finserv and Bajaj Finance has breached the $100 billion mark. As per the BSE data, the m-cap of these two listed firms stands at $102 billion.
- Eastern Coalfields Ltd, a subsidiary of Coal India, has installed a 250kW rooftop solar power project at its Headquarters for captive consumption. The total installed solar rooftop capacity has reached 692 kW.
- As per reports by GroupM, influencer marketing will be at ₹900 crores in India by the end of 2021. It will reach ₹2200 crore by 2025.
- Krisumi Corporation, an Indo-Japnese joint venture in Indian real estate, has collaborated with global real estate brokerage firm Savills India to attract customers globally for Krisumi Waterfall Residences in Gurugram.
Must Read: 18 September in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 18 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.