Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 19 April 2021.
- Razorpay is said to have raised $160 million from Sequoia India and GIC at a valuation of around $3 billion.
- Star India is said to have bagged Pro Kabaddi League rights for 5 years and will pay over Rs.180 crore per season.
- The Board of Future Retail is said to have approved the restructuring plan and it will now be submitted to Kamath Committee for approval.
- Crisil is said to have downgraded PVR’s long-term bank facilities and NCDs to AA- from AA due to the firm being likely to be impacted because of a surge in covid-19 cases.
- Jaypee Infratech insolvency case: The lenders of Jaypee Infratech have reportedly asked NBCC and Suraksha group to improve their bid and offer more land parcels.
- After Spicejet and IndiGo, now AirAsia has announced not to charge a change fee for date and time change on tickets booked till 15 May.
Latest business news India today 19 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Dream Sports, the parent company of Dream11, is said to be exploring options for a US listing by early next year.
- Rabobank is reportedly seeking to start bankruptcy proceedings against Coffee Day Global.
- M3M Group said that it has repaid its Rs.418 crore debt in the January-March quarter.
- Amazon Pay will reportedly facilitate small loans and insurance for Kirana shops and also allow offline merchant partners to generate their own QR codes with its app ‘Amazon Pay for Business’ to receive customer payments.
- Vinay Agrawal, CEO of Angel Broking, a brokerage firm, passed away on 17 April.
- IFFCO is reportedly setting up a medical oxygen plant in Gujarat for free supply to hospitals.
Latest business news India today 19 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Irdai is said to have imposed a penalty of Rs.51 lakh on four insurers, including Bajaj Allianz, SBI General Insurance Company, for violation of certain norms.
- NCLAT is said to have dismissed the petition of Deccan Value Investors challenging NCLT approval to its resolution plan for Amtek Auto.
- Okshan, a virtual marketplace, is said to have entered into the used car segment with the launch of a B2B model.
- The Government is said to have written to all central ministries and PSU to dedicate their hospital beds for COVID-19 management in States/UTs.
- Delhi government has reportedly directed all nursing homes and private hospitals offering COVID-19-related treatment to reserve at least 80% of their ICU and ward bed capacity for covid-19 positive patients.
- COAI has requested DoT to take strict measures to ensure a complete ban on the sale of illegal repeaters and boosters, being sold offline or online.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 19 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.