Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 19 June 2021.
- Polycab India is reported to have signed an agreement for acquiring a 100% stake in Silvan Innovation Labs, a Bengaluru-based automation company, for Rs.182 million.
- Air India is reportedly offering to sell various properties including offices, flats and staff quarters at major metros for up to Rs.300 crores.
- Saurabh Kumar, co-founder of Grofers, is reportedly leaving the company after 8 years and will no longer be involved in the day-to-day functions. He will however remain a shareholder and board member of the firm.
- RBI has reportedly in-principle cleared the takeover of PMC Bank by a joint partnership of Centrum Financial Services and BharatPe.
- Adani Power is reportedly the successful bidder for Essar Power’s 1,200 MW thermal power project in Mahan, Madhya Pradesh.
Latest business news India today 19 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- IDBI Bank is reportedly planning to divest its stake in Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd and has invited bids for the same.
- One97 Communications, Paytm’s parent entity, has reportedly sought approval from shareholders to sell new shares worth up to Rs.12,000 crores.
- Mohalla Tech, the parent entity of ShareChat and Moj, reportedly said that it will implement first ESOP buyback worth $19.1 million.
- Cars24 has reportedly launched its business in UAE and Australia.
Latest business news India today 19 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- XpressBees has reportedly appointed two former Flipkart executives Rajashekhar Khandrika and Swapnil Gupta VP-engineering.
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have reportedly inaugurated the largest grid-synchronized solar carport at Tata Motor’s Chikhali plant in Pune.
- Ministry of Tourism has invited feedback/suggestions on the draft National Strategy and Roadmap for Medical and Wellness Tourism.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 19 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.