Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 19 March 2021.
- Livvehomes, a rental space startup, is said to have raised $5 million in the second round of funding from angel investors.
- Pixxel, a space tech startup, has closed its $7.3 million seed round with new investors and existing investors.
- MyGlamm, a beauty brand, closed its Rs.175 crore Series C round of funding with investments from Ascent Capital, Amazon, and Wipro Consumer, at a valuation of over $100 million.
- PhonePe is said to have signed six sponsorship deals for IPL 2021.
- Entrepreneur First, a UK-based global talent investor, has announced a total pre-seed investment of $440,000 in eight tech startups from its fourth cohort in India.
- MCA has reportedly started an investigation into the allegations of financial irregularities in the asset reconstruction arm of Edelweiss Financial Services.
Latest business news India today 19 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Delhi high court has ordered Future Retail not to take any further steps to sell its assets to Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Shuchi Anant Virya, a JV between Lithium Urban Technologies and Fourth Partner Energy will be setting up a pan-India network of public EV charging points at the retail outlets of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation.
- Supreme Court has accepted a standard operating procedure statement put forward by SBI MF for the disposal of assets in six debt schemes of Franklin Templeton Asset Management frozen on 23 April 2020.
- Bharti Airtel has reportedly said that The Rise Fund will invest $200 million in the mobile money business of Airtel’s Africa unit.
- Welspun Corp is said to have bagged multiple orders worth around Rs.777 crores in the domestic and overseas markets.
Latest business news India today 19 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Adani Wilmar is said to have hired investment banks JP Morgan and Kotal Mahindra Capital and legal advisers to start work on its planned Rs.5000 crores IPO.
- The Karnataka government is planning to open jewellery retail outlets and sell them under its own brand name.
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari announced vehicle scrappage policy on March 18. In lieu of scrapping the old car, a rebate of around 5% would be offered to buyers on the purchase of a new car.
- Dalmia Bharat Sugar and Industries has ventured into the B2C segment with the launch of its packaged sugar under the brand name Dalmia Utsav.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 19 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.