Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 2 August 2021.
- MoEngage, a customer engagement platform, announced to have raised $32.5 million in a Series C1 round of funding led by Multiples Alternate Asset Management.
- Adani Enterprises has reportedly incorporated Adani Petrochemicals Ltd as a wholly-owned subsidiary, marking their entry into the petrochemicals sector.
- GST taxpayers with a turnover of over Rs.5 crore can now self-certify their annual return filed in GSTR-9/9A instead of a mandatory audit certification by chartered accountants: CBIC:ET
- Convergence Energy Services has reportedly entered into an agreement with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation for setting up EV charging infrastructure in various metros including Delhi and Mumbai.
- Venugopal Dhoot, Videocon Group promoter, has reportedly approached NCLAT against a June insolvency tribunal order that cleared the resolution plan of Twin Star Technologies.
Latest business news India today 2 August 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Copenhagen Infrastructure New Markets Fund has reportedly entered into an agreement with Amp Energy India for a joint equity investment of over US$ 200 million in renewables.
- NTPC reported a 17% increase in consolidated net profit to Rs.3,443.72 crores for the April-June 2021 quarter, compared to Rs.2,948.94 crores in the same quarter in 2020.
- Sterlite Power Transmission of Vendanta Group is said to have hired JM Financial and Axis Capital for a planned IPO.
Latest business news India today 2 August 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Hindalco Industries is reported to be planning to invest around Rs.8,000-10,000 crore in Hirakud, Silvassa and Mundra plants.
- Baring Private Equity Asia is reportedly preparing to list CMS Info Systems through an initial share sale estimated at Rs.1,500-2,000 crores.
- IPO of CarTrade Tech., an online auto classifieds platform, will open on 9 August and close on 11 August 2021.
- SpiceJet will add 16 new flights from 20 August.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 2 August 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.