Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 2 August 2022
- ICICI Bank has increased its lending rate by 15 basis points.
- The 10 coal mining projects of Coal India Ltd have received the green nod for the expansion which leads to an additional capacity of 9.65MT.
- The domestic sales of Honda Cars India have increased from 6,055 units last year to 6,784 units in July.
Must Read: 2 August in Indian history
Latest business news India today 2 August 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- 5G spectrum auction comes to end after 7 days recording an auction of Rs. 1.5 lakh crores. Reliance Jio emerged as the highest bidder in the spectrum auction.
- Air India allows pilots to fly up till the age of 65 years.
- Union Bank of India is aiming to recover bad loans account worth Rs 15,000 crores in the current FY.
- Xanadu Realty has appointed K.N. Swaminathan as the Chief Financial Officer and this would help in strengthening the leadership team.
- Godrej Properties has acquired a land parcel in South Mumbai’s Carmichael Road for the building of luxury residential projects.
Must Read:2 August 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 2 August 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- GST collections have risen to 28% at Rs. 1.49 lakh crores in July 2022.
- Anirban Gupta has been appointed as the Managing Director of Kolkata at a real estate professional investment and management firm, Colliers.
- 19,800 MHz spectrum in 5G auction has been acquired by Airtel for Rs 43, 084 crores and is planning to launch 5G in key cities.
- ITC Limited has witnessed a rise of 38.3% y-o-y in the standalone net profits for the first quarter of the current FY at Rs 4,169 crores.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 2 August 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.