Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 2 December 2021.
- Reserve Bank of India’s October Service exports stands at $19.8 Bn and the imports are at $11.6 Bn.
- Eicher Motors November sales numbers are out. The motorcycle sales stand at 51,654 units
- The gross GST collection for the month of November stands at Rs 1,31,526 crore, which is the second-highest ever since the GST was rolled out by the Central government.
- India’s Gross Domestic Product is behind the numbers. The data was released by the National Statistical Office on Tuesday which indicated that the GDP grew 8.4% in the second quarter.
- RateGain Travel to open its IPO on December 7. The price band has been fixed between Rs 405-Rs 425
- Cred is reportedly all set to acquire Happay in order to expand its suite of fintech offerings.
- Nykaa’s Falguni Nayar announces the opening up of 300 stores. Falguni Nayar has announced that Nykaa will be expanding to 300 offline stores in order to drive growth. However, the founder of Nykaa has not released any details of the expansion plan yet.
Must Read: Today News Headlines in Hindi – 2 Dec.
Latest business news India today 2 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Tata Motors’ November Sales numbers are out. The company has reported a 25 PC increase in total sales.
- Bank unions warn for a two-day nationwide strike against the proposed privatisation of PBS.
- College Dekho raises $35 million in a bid to expand its educational offerings.
- Power consumption rises in November from 3.6% to 100.42 BU
Must Read: Today in Indian History – 2 Dec.
Latest business news India today 2 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Data Patterns has reportedly raised a pre-IPO round led by Axis Mutual Fund, White Oak Capital and IIFL Mutual Fund. The firm is set for an IPO.: LiveMint
- Ajay Banga, the former Mastercard Inc. CEO, is reportedly joining General Atlantic as vice-chairman.
- Tata Power announced to have been awarded a project by Solar Energy Corporation of India worth approximately ₹945 crores to build a 100 MW EPC solar project, along with a 120 MWh utility-scale Battery Energy Storage System.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 2 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.