Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 2 June 2021.
- Avishkaar, an ed-tech startup, is said to have raised Rs.50 Million in a pre-series A round of funding from Auxano and Mumbai Angels. Alok Mittal, co-founder Indifi Technologies, and Varun Aggarwal, co-founder, Aspiring Minds, also participated in the funding round as angel investor.
- Omnivore, an Agri-tech VC firm is said to have appointed Dr. Harsh Kumar Bhanwala, former Nabard chairman, as a senior adviser.
- Magma Fincorp is said to have appointed Vijay Deshwal as Group CEO. Deshwal is currently associated with ICICI bank as business head for fast-growing services.
- ZEE Entertainment has appointed former Aadhaar CTO Nitin Mittal as President-Technology & Data to drive digital transformation.
- WEH Ventures, an early-stage investor, announced launch of its second fund with a targeted corpus of Rs.100 crores.
- Daimler India Commercial Vehicles is reported to have halted production until 3 June at its Oragadam facility near Chennai due to temporary spare parts shortage because of COVID-19 induced lockdown.
Latest business news India today 2 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- ICICI Lombard has tied up with Microsoft to automate audits of daily service calls made by customer service.
- SBI has reportedly invited bids from ARCs for two accounts, Kamachi Industries and Tantia Agrochemicals for recovering Rs.409 crores.
- Gold traders have reportedly requested the Union finance ministry to increase the settlement period of gold metal loan to 270 days from the current 180 days as applicable to exporters. The request has been made due to no sales in April and May because of lockdown and local restrictions.
- QYOU Media, a Canada-based media firm, operating The Q channel in India, is reportedly going to acquire Chatterbox Technologies (Chtrbox) for an undisclosed amount.
Latest business news India today 2 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Reliance BP Mobility will reportedly provide free fuel to covid-19 emergency services vehicles across India.
- Moderna is said to have applied to US FDA for full approval for its Covid-19 vaccine cleared for use on an emergency basis.
- The central government reportedly said that it will offer Rs.15000 crores to around 55 drugmakers in production-linked incentives for six years for boosting manufacturing of medicines, in-vitro diagnostics and their raw materials in India.
- Vedanta is said to be rolling out two Covid-19 field hospitals in Rajasthan and Karnataka this week.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 2 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.