Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 20 April 2021.
- RBI has constituted a committee to examine the role of ARCs in stressed debt resolution and review their business model.
- Supreme Court stayed any further proceedings before a single judge or division bench of Delhi high court in Future Retail-Reliance asset sale deal.
- BPCL said that it will divert 100 MT oxygen from its refineries to supplement the availability of medical oxygen in various hospitals. IOCL will also start diverting oxygen to hospitals.
- Druva Inc., a cloud data protection and management services firm, is said to have raised $147 million in its latest funding round from Canadian pension fund CDPQ and Neuberger Berman, at a valuation of over $2 billion.
- Fortune Hotels announced the opening of its first hotel in Hubballi, Karnataka.
- As per a report by cybersecurity software company, Norton Lifelock, over 59% of Indian adults said to have fallen victim to the growing number of cybercrimes in the past year.
Latest business news India today 20 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Samsung has reportedly started the production of mobile display panels at its Noida factory.
- ESR India is said to have leased 108,000 sq ft prime industrial real estate at its Chennai industrial park to CUBIC, a leading international player in the electromechanical industry.
- All India Gem & Jewellery Domestic Council has reportedly requested the Union ministry of consumer affairs to extend the deadline for implementation of mandatory jewellery hallmarking from June 2021 to June 2022 due to the second Covid-19 wave. GJC has over 3 lakh jewellers within its fold.
- LIC is said to have has appointed Paytm to facilitate digital payments.
Latest business news India today 20 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- SIDBI has said that Sivasubramanian Ramann has taken charge as CMD.
- Tata Consumer Products has appointed Deepika Bhan as President – packaged foods.
- Bacardi India announced the appointment of Zeenah Vilcassim as India MD.
- Social networking platform Hike is said to have appointed Manav Arya as the Head of Rush app. Arya has worked with brands like Paytm First Games, Junglee Games, and The Walt Disney Company.
- Sebi has reportedly said that investment advisers cannot charge implementation fee for advisory clients.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 20 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.