Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 20 December 2021.
- Essar Group, as per reports, might invest in Vietnam to expand and explore opportunities for collaboration in the energy sector.
- Razorpay is reported to have raised $375 Million as part of its Series F round of funding co-led by Lone Pine Capital, Alkeon Capital and TCV and is now valued at $7.5 Billion.
ITC Ltd has reportedly acquired an 8.7% equity stake in a natural personal care brand Mother Sparsh Baby Care.
- Tablez, a retail and F&B group based in Abu Dhabi, has opened its first toy store, House of Toys, in Bengaluru.
- S.Chandrashekhar has been appointed as the head of digital and cyber practice by K&S Partners.
- Yuzvendra Chahal has been roped in by gaming and esports app Rooter for live gaming content.
Latest business news India today 20 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The Ministry of Power has reported that the Central Public sector enterprises have observed a 45% growth in investments on capital expenditure from Rs 22,127 crore in PY to Rs 50,690 crore in the current FY.
- Cipla has received USFDA approval to market Lanreotide Injection for the treatment of acromegaly and gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Steller Value Solution, a supply-chain firm, is reportedly planning to set up 200 integrated logistics parks in 50 million sq ft space across 21 cities with Rs 30,000 crore investments in upcoming years.
Must Read:20 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 20 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- As per the data compiled by mjunction services, the coal import in India has registered a 26.8% decline from 21.50 MT in October 2020 to 15.75 MT in October 2021.
- Vinod Agarwal has been elected as the Vice President of VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd by SIAM for the current year.
- Permission has been granted by the Reserve Bank of India to RBL Bank for the collection of indirect taxes on behalf of the GOI.
- Fabindia is reportedly planning to file for IPO before the end of December 2021.
Must Read:Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Vote Final Results
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 20 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.