Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 20 July 2021.
- Shiv Nadar is reported to have resigned as MD and Director from HCL Technologies. Nadar will, however, continue in the capacity of chairman emeritus and strategic adviser to the board for five years.
- GlobalBees, a thrasio-style investment venture, is said to have raised $150 million in a mix of equity and debt in a Series A round of funding.
- Blackstone is reported to have invested $250 million in Simplilearn Solutions for a controlling stake.
- Spinny, a used car retailing startup, is reported to have raised $108 million in primary and secondary funding as part of its Series D round led by Tiger Global.
- Mindtree has appointed Aan Chauhan as its CTO. Chauhan has over 26 years of industry experience.
- Wow Skin Science has appointed Deepika Sabharwal Tewari as the chief brand officer. She comes from Tanishq.
Latest business news India today 20 July 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Capital India, offering finance to SME and retail customers, will reportedly invest $25 million in Credenc, an education loan start-up.
- Razorpay is said to have acquired TERA Finlabs, an AI-based risk analysis platform for an undisclosed amount.
- Puma announced appointment of Prabhdeep S Bedi as director and head of its e-commerce operations in India. Bedi was previously with Toppr Technologies as COO.
- Anil Jayaraj, executive VP, Star Sports is reported to have resigned. He was with the firm for over six years.
Latest business news India today 20 July 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- NCLAT is reported to have put on hold a potential transaction of Videocon Industries to acquire Twin Star Technologies.
- Reliance Infrastructure is said to have raised Rs.550.56 crores through securities issuance on a preferential basis.
- JNPT port is said to have issued LoI to nine successful bidders to develop its SEZ.
- Maruti Suzuki India announced a partnership with the Bank of Maharashtra for offering affordable finance options to dealers for buying and maintaining vehicle inventory.
- Tree Line Asia Master Fund of Singapore is said to have sold over 9 lakh shares of Just Dial worth Rs.94.20 crores through open market transactions.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 20 July 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.