Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 20 September 2021.
- Advent International has reportedly agreed to buy Eureka Forbes, a consumer durables flagship of Shapoorji Pallonji Group, for Rs.4400 crores.
- RBI has allowed NBFCs and Payment Service Providers to apply for obtaining an Aadhaar e-KYC Authentication License. It will boost digitization, improving trust levels among customers, and check frauds.
- As per reports, the consumer durables industry might be expecting double-digit growth in the upcoming festive season despite inflationary pressure on inputs, shortage of components, or third wave of the pandemic.
- Welspun India, India’s largest textile manufacturer, is expected to invest ₹800 crores in capacity expansion of home textiles and flooring businesses in the next two years.
- IIFL Home Finance has reportedly signed an agreement with Punjab National Bank for co-lending. It is the fourth agreement signed by IIFL Home Finance with banks.
- According to the President of The Indian Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers’ Association, the domestic equipment market is determined to grow at an annual rate of 12% to reach USD 72 billion by 2025.
Must Read: 20 September ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 20 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- As per depositories data, the FPI remained net buyers in the Indian market in September by investing a sum of ₹16,305 crores. The overseas investors invested ₹11,287 crores into equities and ₹5018 crores in the debt segment on a net-based between September 1-17.
- Hindustan Copper has undertaken an expansion project for increasing output from mines and its mining capacity, to be carried out in a phased manner.
- Himachal Pradesh Rural Development Minister has announced the launch of famous handmade shawls, carpets, fruits, spices etc. on e-commerce platforms to reach markets.
- As per International Copper Association, India’s copper import might rise beyond 60,766 tonnes in the remaining part of the FY2021-22, with economic activities witnessing recovery after covid restrictions.
Must Read: 20 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 20 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- India’s first “Mobile Music Classroom and Recording Studio” has been launched by Delhi Government to provide training to students in audio production, film production, and graphics designing.
- It has been reported that Droom, an online automobile marketplace, has recently hired investment bankers for a planned listing worth ₹ 1000 crores to join other start-ups to tap stock market rally.
- Jindal Steel and Power has reportedly won Kasia Mines in Odisha at 118% premium to the sale value of ore. It will boost access to quality iron ore and de-risk raw material supplies.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 20 September 2021
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 20 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.