Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 21 April 2021.
- Qapita, a SaaS startup, is said to have raised $5 million as part of its Pre-Series A funding round led by MassMutual Ventures.
- TrulyMadly dating app announced to have raised Rs.16 crores in a pre-series A round of funding from various investors.
- Mobile Premier League is said to have acquired GamingMonk, an esports gaming platform, for an undisclosed amount.
- Pristyn Care, a healthcare startup, is said to have raised $53 million in a Series D funding round led by Tiger Global Management.
- Whatfix, a SaaS startup, is reported to be in talks to raise around $80-90 million as a part of its Series D funding round, led by SoftBank Vision Fund II.
Latest business news India today 21 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Sirona Hygiene, a female hygiene product maker, is said to have raised $3 million as part of its Series A round of funding from NB Ventures and IAN Fund.
- Hero MotoCorp said that the company “has decided to proactively halt operations temporarily at all of its manufacturing facilities across the country, including its Global Parts Center (GPC), in view of the ongoing escalation in the spread of Covid-19 across the country”.
- MMA, previously called Mobile Marketing Association, announced the appointment of Amit Jain, L’Oréal India’s MD, as chairperson of its India board of directors.
- Twitter has appointed Apurva Dalal as Director-Engineering. Dalal was previously with Uber.
- Deccan Health Care said to have signed Satyam Bansal, ex-Flipkart executive, as an advisor for online growth strategies.
Latest business news India today 21 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Mahindra Logistics started free emergency cab services in some areas of Mumbai & Pune for senior citizens in need of transportation for vaccination and other medical emergency services.
- Tata Steel CEO and MD T V Narendran said that the firm is supplying up to 300 tonnes of medical oxygen from its plants to hospitals for the treatment of Covid-19 patients.
- Reliance Industries is said to be producing medical-grade oxygen over 700 tonnes per day being supplied free of cost to states badly affected by COVID-19.
- Van Heusen has signed Jacqueline Fernandez as brand ambassador for its new denim brand.
- Maidavolu Narasimham, former RBI governor, called the architect of banking sector reforms, passed away on April 20 at the age of 94.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 21 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.