Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 21 July 2021.
- Swiggy is said to have raised $1.25 billion in a series J round of funding led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and Prosus.
- HealthifyMe is said to have raised $75 million as part of a Series C round of funding led by LeapFrog and Khosla Ventures.
- Vegrow, a B2B agri-tech startup, is said to have raised $13 million in a Series A round of funding co-led by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Elevation Capital.
- Bella Vita Organic, a D-2-C personal care brand, is said to have raised $10 million in a Series A round of funding from Ananta Capital.
- A webinar was organized by the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting on Digital Media Ethics Code where Shri Vikram Sahay, Joint Secretary, clarified the new IT Rules to OTT players and Publishers and also responded to their questions regarding the same.
- YouTube is said to have signed a definitive agreement to acquire ‘simsim’ marking its entry into the social commerce sector in India.
Latest business news India today 21 July 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- CareerNinja, an ed-tech start-up, is said to have raised an undisclosed amount in its pre-seed funding from Unitus Ventures.
- Jewellery brand Mia by Tanishq announced that it is partnering with women athletes representing India at Tokyo Olympics.
- Motilal Oswal Private Equity is said to be launching its next growth equity fund of Rs.4000 crores.
- HCL Technologies has appointed Vanitha Narayanan as an additional director (as an independent director) to its board, effective 19 July.
- LIC Housing Finance has reportedly approached Securities Appellate Tribunal regarding a proposal for allotment of over 4.5 crore preferential shares to its parent company LIC.
Latest business news India today 21 July 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Amazon has reportedly once again requested the Supreme Court to restrain Future Group from selling its assets to Reliance Industries.
- NBCC has reportedly invited bids to sell 5,192 housing units of stalled Amrapali projects.
- Tower Infrastructure Trust has reportedly acquired Space Teleinfra, a shared telecoms infrastructure solutions provider, for Rs.900 crores and other milestone-based considerations.
- Godrej & Boyce announced its entry into the dishwashers market and is looking to capture around 15% market share by the end of this financial year.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 21 July 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.