Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 21 June 2021.
- Infinite Trade and Investment has reportedly invested over Rs.1,100 crores in two Adani Group firms between 10 June and 19 June.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs has reportedly eased the requirement for independent directors on the board of companies to get their names included in an official database of eligible professionals.
- Karnataka Bank is said to have declared accounts of Reliance Home Finance and Reliance Commercial Finance a fraud with combined loan outstandings of over Rs.160 crores.
- Vedanta has reportedly emerged as a successful bidder for a coal block in Odisha put up for re-bid.
- Sebi has reportedly asked PNB Housing Finance to temporarily halt its proposed share sale program.
- Marico Industries is said to be pushing positioning of its Saffola brand as a preventive, healthy lifestyle advocating food product instead of it just being an edible oil by adding heart and wellness products in its range.
Latest business news India today 21 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Bank of Maharashtra has reportedly become a top performer among public sector lenders in retail and MSME loan growth during fy 2020-21.
- Samsung has reportedly completed the construction of a display manufacturing unit in Noida.
- SAIL has reportedly postponed its plans to start commercial production of head hardened rails at its Bhilai Plant as the involved foreign experts left India due to the second Covid-19 wave.
Latest business news India today 21 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The Commerce and Industry Ministry has reportedly floated a draft cabinet note asking for inter-ministerial views on a proposal to allow up to 100% FDI under automatic route in oil and gas PSUs, which have an ‘in-principle approval for disinvestment.
- Authum Investment & Infrastructure has reportedly been selected as the successful bidder for Reliance Home Finance lenders.
- DLF has reportedly tied up with Bajaj Foundation and Fortis Escorts to vaccinate mall visitors between 20 to 27 June 2021 for walk-ins above 18 years of age.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 21 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.