Business news India: Latest India business news headlines today 21 March 2023
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 21 March 2023
- Sukino Healthcare Solutions, a Bengaluru-based healthcare startup, has reportedly raised $6.04 million in a Series A round of funding led by Stakeboat Capital.
- Kabira Mobility, a Panjim-based electric two-wheeler maker, has secured $50 million in funding from Qatar-based Al-Abdulla Group.
- Pieter Elbers, CEO of IndiGo, spoke at the Aviation Summit on entering the next phase of growth.
- In 2022–2023, Adani Krishnapatnam Port Would Load 12.95 MT of Coal, the Most Ever.
- India loosened aircraft leasing regulations to meet passenger demand, according to the aviation minister
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: 21 March in Indian history
Latest business news India today 21 March 2023 – business news headlines today
- Gennova Biopharmaceuticals, an Emcure subsidiary, has reportedly submitted data for its mRNA-based Omicron-specific Covid-19 booster shot for authorisation to DCGI.
- Shapoorji Pallonji Group has embarked on a business financial re-engineering by creating parallel structures for its real estate and infrastructure units under its existing holding companies, SP Finance and SC Finance; reported ET.
- National Investment and Infrastructure Fund Limited is reportedly going to launch its maiden InvIT for its road assets and plans to raise growth capital of $500 million from both domestic and global investors.
- OVHcloud, a French software firm, has reportedly launched its first data centre in India.
- Supreme Court has reportedly allowed Reliance Capital lenders to hold a second auction of the insolvent company, upholding the order of the company law appeals tribunal; reported Mint.
India’s mobile phone exports crossed $2 billion (over Rs 16,500 crore) in the first two months of 2023, driven mainly by Apple and Samsung. The total export value since April 2022 has reached over $9 billion; reported ET.
National Asset Reconstruction Company is reportedly set to acquire the debt of Dharani Sugars and Chemicals before the end of this financial year.
Disney Star, the official IPL TV broadcaster, has reportedly signed five broadcast sponsors for IPL 2023.
Uno Minda Ltd, an auto components maker, said that its board has approved the acquisition of an 81.69% stake in Kosei Minda Aluminium and a 49.90% stake in Kosei Minda Mould from JV partner Kosei, Japan.
Renault Nissan is said to have signed an agreement with Kamarajar Port Ltd for the export of cars manufactured in Chennai by Renault Nissan Automotive India Pvt Ltd.
Must Read:21 March 2023 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 21 March 2023 – business news India today
- NTPC Green Energy Limited and Indian Oil Corporation Limited have reportedly inked a pact for setting up of renewable energy projects to meet the round-the-clock power requirement of IOCL refineries.
- Umesh Modi Group, the local partner of Revlon, will invest ₹100 crores to expand its distribution network a year after the global cosmetics firm filed for bankruptcy following covid-linked supply chain issues disrupting business; reported Mint.
- Tata Motors is said to have appointed Usha Sangwan as additional director and independent director of the company for 5 years, w.e.f.15 May 2023.
- New Starbucks CEO Indian-origin Laxman Narasimhan has taken over from Howard Schultz.
- CEAT announced to have appointed Arnab Banerjee as MD & CEO after the resignation of Anant Goenka.
- CHARGE+ZONE, an EV charging company to have raised $54 million in equity and debt to expand the high-speed charging network.
- Westlife Foodworld Ltd., which owns and operates McDonald’s restaurants in West and South India, announced to have elevated Saurabh Kalra as the managing director.
- Amazon.com Inc. is laying off an additional 9,000 employees, adding to cuts that were already the largest round of firings in the company’s history; reported Mint.
- Reliance Industries is reportedly planning to develop hotels and resorts near the Statue of Unity, Gujarat through its newly formed company Reliance SOU.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 21 March 2023
Must Read: Today Current Affairs 19 March
Must Read: Today Current Affairs 19 March
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 21 March 2023 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.