Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 21 May 2022.
- The interest rate on domestic and NRE rupee term deposits has been increased by Karnataka Bank from 5.10% to 5.25% per annum for deposits up to Rs 10 crore w.e.f May 21.
- One of the largest podcast networks in the Indian language, aawaz.com, has recently launched its Gujarat edition with twelve original shows to capture the spirit of the culture.
- Pride Group of Hotels to open 100 new hotels by 2030 and will have 100 properties in total with over 10,000 keys spread across the nation.
- Welspun Corp Limited has received the largest order valued at Rs 5,000 crore from the United States for the supply of 325,000 MT pipes for the transportation of natural gas.
Must Read:21 May in Indian history
Latest business news India today 21 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Rs 7.38 crore has been stolen by hackers and fraudulent customers by tampering with the authorization process of Razorpay Software.
- IDBI Bank has signed a pact with Ageas Insurance International NV to exit the insurance JV by selling its stake in JV Ageas Federal Life Insurance Company Limited for Rs 580 crores.
- Parle Agro has requested the government for the extension of the deadline for the next six months to implement the ban on plastic straws.
- Indraprastha Gas aims for an investment of Rs 8,000 crore for the expansion of the gas network in New Delhi in upcoming years along with the target of a 40% increase in the sales volume.
Latest business news India today 21 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Okinawa Autotech has tied up with Tacita, an Italian electric and future bike firm, for a joint venture to manufacture futuristic scooters, motorcycles, and powertrains for the market.
- Motilal Oswal Private Equity to make a primary investment of Rs 194.4 crores in Pathkind Diagnostics for its expansion in South India.
- Rs 30, 307 crores to be paid as dividend to the Government of India by RBI for FY 22.
- Paytm has reported its net consolidated loss of Rs 761.4 crore for the quarter ending in March 2022 due to a rise in payment processing charges and employee benefit expenses.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 21 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.