Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 21 October 2021.
- Berndt A Buchmann has been appointed as the Group Director for after-sales and vehicle logistics of Skoda Auto Volkswagen India.
- Uniqlo, world’s third-largest fashion brand, in India, has reported an 86% increase in sales from Rs.128 crores in FY 2019-20 to Rs.239 crore in FY 20-21.
- As per the reports, the gross loan portfolio of the microfinance sector has grown by 0.86% on y-o-y basis to ₹2,36,100 crore in April-June 2021 quarter from ₹2,34,100 crore in the same period last year.
- Mayank Gupta has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of CarDekho Group.
- Good Glamm Group has reportedly acquired ScoopWhoop. The financials have not been disclosed.
- Citi has announced the appointment of Rajiv Mantri as CFO-Citi India and Cluster Finance Head, South Asia, w.e.f October 05, 2021.
Must Read: 21 October ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 21 October 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Sukkhi, an online jewellery brand, has reportedly appointed Karishma Kapoor as its brand ambassador.
- Carzonrent, a car rental firm, has reportedly launched an electric vehicle platform, Plug Mobility, to offer clean and sustainable mobility solutions for its clients and to reduce its carbon footprint.
- OnePlus has promoted its Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, and sales head in India, Navnit Nakra as the Indian CEO and the head of the OnePlus in the region.
- Sun-Mobility, founded by Chetan Mini, has reportedly raised $ 50 million in the latest round of funding led by Dutch commodity and energy trader Vitol.
Must Read: 21 October in Indian history
Latest business news India today 21 October 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Pine Labs, a merchant payments fintech, has appointed Phanimohan Kalagra as its new Chief Technology Officer.
- Us-based fintech major, Stripe Inc. has reportedly signed an agreement to acquire Recko, a payment reconciliation software provider, for an undisclosed amount in its first Indian acquisition.
- RBI has reportedly imposed a penalty of ₹ 1 crore on Paytm Payments Bank for an offence committed under Section 26(2) of Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007.
- According to a report by ICRA, the gross NPAs and net NPAs of the banks may decline to 6.9-7% and 2.2-2.3% respectively, by 31 March 2022 as compared to 7.6% and 2.5% as of March 31, 2021.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 21 October 2021
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 21 October 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.