Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 21 September 2021.
- Rajiv Aggarwal, an ex-IAS officer, is the newly appointed Director of Public Policy of Facebook India.
- Cars24 Services, an online market for used cars and two-wheelers, has recently raised $ 450 million in a new funding round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2, DST Global and Falcon Edge.
- Salesforce Ventures has reportedly invested an undisclosed amount in Razorpay at a valuation of over $3 Billion.
- CCI has reportedly cleared the acquisition of a 10.4% stake in Gangavaram Port by APSEZ.
- As per reports, WheelsEMI Ltd is set to raise $35-40 million in the C Series funding round for business expansion.
- Yes Bank has announced its partnership with Visa to offer credit cards to customers. The Visa platform consists of nine credit card variants for all segments- consumer, business and corporate cards across YES First, YES Prosperity and YES Premia.
Must Read: 21 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 21 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- HCL Technologies have announced a five-year digital transformation deal with UK-based MKS Instruments Inc. It will improve the performance, productivity and speed through ML-led automation, end-to-end Infrastructure services and IT Transformations.
- True North, a homegrown private equity firm, has sold its majority stake in the largest non-cement ready mix concrete company, RDC Concrete to a technology startup, Infra. Market for an undisclosed amount.
- HDFC Bank has recently announced its tie-up with Paytm for the sales of co-branded cards before the onset of the festive season. These cards will be powered by Visa and will include offerings targeting millennials, business owners, and merchants.
- According to RTI Information, PNB has collected Rs 170 crores by levying penalties on customers for not maintaining the required minimum balances in their accounts during 2020-21.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 21 September 2021
Latest business news India today 21 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Delhivery, a supply chain startup, has recently partnered with a Mumbai-based startup, Reseau to launch Delhivery Innovation Lab, to enable strategic engagements and technology partnerships.
- The Board of Adani Green Energy Ltd has appointed Romesh Sobti as the Additional Director to hold office up to date of ensuing AGM.
- Piaggio Vehicles, a commercial vehicle manufacturer, has signed a pact with EV fleet operator, MoEVing for the induction of electronic vehicles. MoEVing targets to add 500 Piaggio Ape’ E-Xtra FX to the existing fleet by 2022.
- Rummy Chhabra has been appointed as the Chairman of The Rubber, Chemical and Petrochem Skill Development Council.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 21 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.