Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 22 April 2021.
- Fitterfly, a health tech, is said to have raised $3.1 million in a pre-series A funding round led by Fireside Ventures.
- Freyr Energy, a solar rooftop company, is said to have raised equity investment of Rs.18 crore from Total Carbon Neutrality Ventures, C4D Partners, and Schneider Electric Energy Access Asia.
- KredX is said to be planning to disburse Rs.1,000 crores in credit this fiscal through its revenue-based financing product focussing on consumer brands and SaaS businesses.
- Indiabulls Housing is said to have entered into a strategic tie-up with HDFC to offer housing loans to homebuyers at competitive rates.
- iBus Networks and Infrastructure is said to have acquired Ubico Networks in an all-cash deal for around ₹100 crores,
- ixamBee, an online learning platform, announced to be merging with TargetRBI.
Latest business news India today 22 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Carat India, a Dentsu media agency, is said to have appointed Dipika Bhasin as executive VP.
- IKEA is said to be planning to power its stores, warehouses and shopping centres completely on renewable energy by 2025.
- Vodafone Idea is said to be approaching various international pension funds to raise around $1 billion to fund its India operations.
- M&M is said to be looking for land in Punjab and some other states to set up a new tractor plant.
- ReNew Power announced to have commissioned a 105 MW solar generation facility in Gujarat with a 25-year power purchase agreement with the Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam.
Latest business news India today 22 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Zomato has rolled out a priority delivery feature that will let customers check out food orders meant for covid-19 related emergencies.
- FirstRand Bank, South Africa’s second-largest bank has reportedly decided to completely exit India.
- Vedanta’s Sterlite Copper is said to have written to the government that if allowed to reopen, it can supply oxygen from its facility in Tuticorin, Tamilnadu.
- Hero MotoCorp is said to have entered into a strategic partnership with Gogoro® Inc to accelerate shift to sustainable electric mobility in India.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 22 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.