Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 22 January 2022.
- Anil Kumar Chaudhary has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer for the metal and mining vertical by Essar Capital.
- As per CRISIL Report, the local manufacturing of solar modules is expected to soar by around 400% by FY 2025 with investments worth Rs 50,000 crore.
- GOI has extended the deadline for the buyers to submit their expression of interest for sale bound HLL Lifecare till February 28, 2022.
- FedEx Express has announced the commencement of the trial of Electric Vehicles in Bengaluru, India as a part of its goal to achieve carbon-neutral operations by 2040.
- Tata Motors has launched its new range of passenger vehicles in Bhutan in association with Samden Vehicles.
- Skoda Auto India has begun with the production of its mid-size sedan Slavia for the Chakan plant in Pune.
Must Read:22 January in Indian history
Latest business news India today 22 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- L&T Financial Services has reported an increase of 12% in its net profit on a consolidated basis for the quarter ending in December 2021 due to intensified focus on retail loans.
- Omega Seiki Mobility has entered into a strategic alliance with Sun Mobility to launch 10,000 units of cargo three-wheeler with smart swappable batteries across India.
- GOI has announced the launch of the Koyla Darpan portal to share key performance indicators related to the coal sector.
Latest business news India today 22 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Indian Accelerator had partnered with IIT Guwahati Technology Incubation Centre and NEWGEN IEDC to organise Research and Industrial Conclave to be held from January 20th to January 23rd, 2022.
- RIL has posted a jump of 41.58% in the consolidated net profit from Rs 13,101 crore to Rs 18,549 crore for the quarter ending on December 31, 2021.
- piVentures, an early-stage deep-tech focused venture fund, has achieved the first close of funds at Rs 300 crore driven by HNIs, family offices across the world, and entrepreneurs.
Must Read:22 January ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 22 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.