Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 22 July 2021.
- Byju’s is reported to have acquired Epic, a US reading app for kids, for $500 million in a cash-and-stock deal to expand its global footprint.
- Sea6 Energy, an ocean farming startup, is said to have raised $9 million as part of its Series B round of funding led by Aqua-Spark, a Netherlands-based aquaculture fund.
- The board of directors of Rossari Biotech, a specialty chemicals manufacturer, is said to have approved the acquisition of Tristar Intermediates for an undisclosed amount.
- Sanjeev Kumar’s app Tinychef is said to have acquired Zelish, a meal planning app, for an undisclosed amount.
- IBM Corp. and Bangalore International Airport have reportedly signed a 10-year partnership for digital transformation of the airport.
- Sterling Gtake E-mobility announced having secured an order worth Rs.600 million for motor control units (MCUs) from a leading electric two-wheeler OEM.
Latest business news India today 22 July 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Volkswagen India has announced implementation of a new brand design and logo across its dealerships.
- Serum Institute of India has reportedly written to Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya suggesting reforms in the existing drug regulatory system, including but not limited to allowing manufacturing and stockpiling of non-Covid vaccines while undergoing clinical trial.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India has made changes in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016.
Latest business news India today 22 July 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- RBI has reportedly allowed IDFC to exit as the promoter of IDFC First Bank.
- Instagram is said to be testing a new feature called ‘Collab’ in India and UK which will allow users to collaborate with others on reels and feed posts.
- The board of Policybazaar is said to have approved a proposal to raise Rs.6500 crores through IPO.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 22 July 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.