Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 22 June 2022
- Akasa Air’s first Boeing 737 Max aircraft arrived at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Akasa Air’s leadership team welcomed the aircraft.
- PVR has signed an “expanded preferred partnership agreement” with Cinionic, a laser cinema solutions provider, to power 500 screens with Barco Series 4 4K laser projections.
- Venture X, a US-based co-working space provider, has expanded its functions in India with two facilities in Gurugram.
- According to World Gold Council’s report, India is the 4th largest recycler in the world. India has recycled 75 tonnes of gold in 2021.
- Hero Motocorp has launched Euro-5 compliant variants of its three vehicles in Turkiye to strengthen its operations.
- An interest payment of Rs 6.07 crores for the non-convertible debentures has been defaulted by Future Enterprises Ltd as the due date was 20th June 2022.
Must Read: 22 June in Indian history
Latest business news India today 22 June 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- India’s steel exports might drop by 35-40% after 15% export duty has been imposed on several finished steel products.
- Shalby Hospitals to add 50 more orthopedic centers across the country and abroad in the upcoming years via a franchise agreement.
- Valeo, Atul Greentech, and Honda Honda Powerpack Energy have signed an MoU to electrify three-wheelers in India.
- HDFC Bank aims for doubling its footprint in India by opening up 1,500-2,000 branches each year.
- As per the reports, Britannia Industries is in talks with restaurants for the partnership for its dairy businesses in the current FY.
Must Read:22 June 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 22 June 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- A 10% TDS will be imposed on freebies and trips on social media influencers and doctors who receive freebies for sales promotion.
- ONGC to e-auction 0.20 million metric standard cubic meters per day of gas from coal bed methane block in Bokaro, Jharkhand for a minimum of $17 price per mmBtu.
- GE Steam Power has signed a pact with BHEL for the supply of three nuclear steam turbines for USD 165 million.
- In a cash-and-stock deal, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd merged with Temasek-owned Rivulis to help the company reduce its debt by 45%.
- Business opportunities worth Rs 80,000 crores to be provided by metro rail projects for the construction companies in the upcoming years.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 22 June 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.